45 Fathers is a 1937 American comedy film directed by James Tinling and written by Frances Hyland and Albert Ray. The film stars Jane Withers, Thomas Beck, Louise Henry, Richard Carle, Nella Walker and Andrew Tombes. The film was released on November 26, 1937, by 20th Century Fox.
An orphan girl becomes adopted by a group of old men and is placed in the home of one of them. She sings and dances and helps out where she can.
- Jane Withers as Judith Frazier
- Thomas Beck as Roger Farragut
- Louise Henry as Elizabeth Carter
- Richard Carle as Bunny Carothers
- Nella Walker as Mrs. Carter
- Andrew Tombes as Judge
- Leon Ames as Vincent
- Sammy Cohen as Prof. Ziska
- George Givot as Prof. Bellini
- Ruth Warren as Sarah
- Hattie McDaniel as Beulah
- Romaine Callender as Hastings