A Trip to Paris is a 1938 American comedy film directed by Malcolm St. Clair and starring Jed Prouty, Shirley Deane and Spring Byington. It was part of the Jones Family series of films. The family take a vacation to Paris.
The film's sets were designed by the art directors Haldane Douglas and Bernard Herzbrun.
The Jones Family goes to Paris to celebrate Father and Mother's 25th anniversary. Adventures include love and spy rings.
- Jed Prouty as John Jones
- Shirley Deane as Bonnie Thompson
- Spring Byington as Mrs. John Jones
- Russell Gleason as Herbert Thompson
- Kenneth Howell as Jack Jones
- George Ernest as Roger Jones
- June Carlson as Lucy Jones
- Florence Roberts as Granny Jones
- Billy Mahan as Bobby Jones
- Marvin Stephens as Tommy McGuire
- Joan Valerie as Marguerite Varloff
- Harold Huber as Willie Jones
- Nedda Harrigan as Countess Varloff
- Leonid Kinskey as Emile
- Clay Clement as Duroche