Here Comes Trouble is a 1936 American comedy film directed by Lewis Seiler and written by John Bright, Robert Ellis, Helen Logan, Robert Tasker and Barry Trivers. The film stars Paul Kelly, Arline Judge, Mona Barrie, Gregory Ratoff, Sammy Cohen and Edward Brophy. The film was released on February 21, 1936, by 20th Century Fox.
A ship's stoker (Paul Kelly) and manicurist (Arline Judge) foil jewel thieves on a luxury liner.
- Paul Kelly as Duke Donovan
- Arline Judge as Margie Simpson
- Mona Barrie as Evelyn Howard
- Gregory Ratoff as Ivan Petroff
- Sammy Cohen as Grimy
- Edward Brophy as Crowley
- Halliwell Hobbes as Professor Howard
- Andrew Tombes as Adams
- Ernie Alexander as Harry Goodfellow
- George Chandler as Purser Brooks
- Wade Boteler as Detective Lieutenant
- Stanley Blystone as Detective
- Frank Hagney as Ox
- Charles Stevens as Malay Mike