It Happened Out West is a 1937 American Western film directed by Howard Bretherton and written by Earle Snell and John Roberts. The film stars Paul Kelly, Judith Allen, Johnny Arthur, LeRoy Mason, Lew Kelly and Russell Hicks. The film was released on May 2, 1937, by 20th Century Fox.
Bank employee assigned to tell Arizona rancher her property is no good gets suspicious when her foreman agrees. Turns out his banker boss and the foreman know there's silver on that property.
- Paul Kelly as Richard P. 'Dick' Howe
- Judith Allen as Ann Martin
- Johnny Arthur as Professor Thad Crookshank
- LeRoy Mason as Bert Travis
- Lew Kelly as Diner Counterman
- Russell Hicks as Cooley
- Henry Otho as Henchman Hank
- Ted Adams as Henchman Tex
- Reginald Barlow as Middleton
- Steve Clemente as Pedro
- Nina Campana as Maria