Pepper is a 1936 American comedy film directed by James Tinling and written by Jefferson Parker, Murray Roth and Lamar Trotti. The film stars Jane Withers, Irvin S. Cobb, Slim Summerville, Dean Jagger, Muriel Robert and Ivan Lebedeff. The film was released on August 8, 1936, by 20th Century Fox.
Young Pepper Jolly enters the life of sour old millionaire John Wilkes. She convinces him to take her gang to Coney Island and prevents his daughter from marrying a phony aristocrat.
- Jane Withers as Pepper Jolly
- Irvin S. Cobb as John Wilkes
- Slim Summerville as Uncle Ben Jolly
- Dean Jagger as Bob O'Ryan
- Muriel Robert as Helen Wilkes
- Ivan Lebedeff as Baron Von Stofel
- George Humbert as Socrates
- Maurice Cass as Doctor
- Romaine Callender as Butler
- Tommy Bupp as Jimmy
- Carey Harrison as Footman
- Reginald Simpson as Chauffeur