Redheads on Parade is a 1935 American musical film directed by Norman Z. McLeod and written by Don Hartman and Rian James. The film stars John Boles, Dixie Lee, Jack Haley, Raymond Walburn, Alan Dinehart and Patsy O'Connor. The film was released on August 30, 1935, by 20th Century Fox and produced by Fox Film.
- John Boles as John Bruce
- Dixie Lee as Ginger Blair
- Jack Haley as Peter Mathews
- Raymond Walburn as Augustus Twill
- Alan Dinehart as George Magnus
- Patsy O'Connor as Patsy Blair
- Herman Bing as Lionel Kunkel
- William Austin as Trelawney Redfern
- Wilbur Mack as Henry Johnson
"Hardly living up to the excellence of its title and exploitation possibilities, ‘Redheads on Parade’ is relegated to subsequent-run assignments by its weak and unexciting story. . . Interwoven with this is the love story affecting Boles and Dixie Lee, extremely muddled and placing Mrs. Bing almost solely in the role of a good listener except for a couple of songs. . . Picture doesn't contain an outstanding performance or moment, though each member of the cast contributes his best."