She Had to Eat is a 1937 American comedy film directed by Malcolm St. Clair and written by Samuel G. Engel. The film stars Jack Haley, Rochelle Hudson, Arthur Treacher, Eugene Pallette, Douglas Fowley and John Qualen. The film was released on July 2, 1937, by 20th Century Fox.
Arizona gas station owner (Haley) faces comic adventures after his is kidnapped by Gangsters who have mistaken him or an escaped killer.
- Jack Haley as Danny Decker
- Rochelle Hudson as Ann Garrison
- Arthur Treacher as Carter
- Eugene Pallette as Raymond Q. Nash
- Douglas Fowley as Duke Stacey
- John Qualen as Sleepy
- Maurice Cass as Fingerprint Expert
- Wallis Clark as Ralph Wilkinson
- Lelah Tyler as Mrs. Cue
- Tom Kennedy as Pete
- Tom Dugan as Rusty
- Franklin Pangborn as Mr. Phoecian-Wylie