Steamboat Round the Bend is a 1935 American comedy film directed by John Ford, based on the 1933 novel of the same name by author Ben Lucien Burman. The film stars Will Rogers and was released a few weeks after his death in an airplane crash.
A con man enters his steamboat in a winner-take-all steamboat race with a rival while attempting to find an eyewitness that will save his nephew, who has been wrongly convicted of murder, from the gallows.
- Will Rogers as Doctor John Pearly
- Anne Shirley as Fleety Belle
- Irvin S. Cobb as Captain Eli
- Eugene Pallette as Sheriff Rufe Jeffers
- John McGuire as Duke
- Berton Churchill as New Moses
- Francis Ford as Efe
- Roger Imhof as Breck's Pappy
- Raymond Hatton as Matt Abel
- Hobart Bosworth as Chaplain
- Stepin Fetchit as Jonah