T-800/Arnold Terminator (formerly known as T-800) is the main anti-hero protagonist of the Terminator franchise.
The T-800 Terminator is a fictional model of robot featured in the Terminator multimedia franchise. The full classification for this model is Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Terminator, or simply Series 800 Terminator. Of the various models of Terminators that have been presented throughout the films and television series, the T-800 is the most recognizable to fans, particularly given the steely visage of actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, who portrayed the T-800 in the 1984 film Terminator as well as its 1991 sequel, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, this was actually the T-850 model. Schwarzenegger turned to his T-800 roots with the 2015.
- The character of T-800 Terminator was created by director James Cameron and writers William Wisher and Gale Anne Hurd.
- Famous catch phrase: "I'll be back". This originated with the first T-800 when he tried to get information from the desk sergeant at the Los Angeles Police Department. When the desk sergeant proved uncooperative, the Terminator said "I'll be back" and left the building. He returned moments later by driving a car through the building. The phrase has since become associated with Schwarzenegger and he speaks the line in nearly every one of his following films.
- Terminator, The - Original T-800 model.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Second T-800 model.
- Terminator: Genisys - Original model & the Guardian ("Pops").