The Holy Terror is a 1937 American film directed by James Tinling, and a vehicle for child star Jane Withers. The film follows the comic adventures of 11-year-old Withers as she causes mild havoc and catches spies on her father's naval base. It is one of only three feature films of Joe E. Lewis.
A Navy officer's precocious daughter (Jane Withers) plays pranks and exposes a spy ring.
- Jane Withers as Corky Wallace
- Tony Martin as Danny Walker
- Leah Ray as Marjorie Dean
- El Brendel as 'Bugs' Svenson
- Joe E. Lewis as Pelican Beek
- Joan Davis as Lili
- Andrew Tombes as Commander Otis
- Fred Kohler Jr. as Carson
- Victor Adams as Flandro
- Raymond Brown as Phelps
- Gloria Roy as Maria Blair
- Gavin Muir as Redman
- John Eldredge as Lt. Comdr. Wallace