Thunder Mountain is a 1935 American Western film directed by David Howard and written by Daniel Jarrett and Don Swift. The film stars George O'Brien, Barbara Fritchie, Frances Grant, Morgan Wallace, George "Gabby" Hayes and Edward LeSaint. It is based on the novel Thunder Mountain by Zane Grey. The film was released on September 27, 1935, by Fox Film Corporation.
Gold prospector O'Brien stakes a claim but is cheated by a saloonkeepr. He plots revenge.
- George O'Brien as Kal Emerson
- Barbara Fritchie as Sydney Blair
- Frances Grant as Nugget
- Morgan Wallace as Rand Leavitt
- George "Gabby" Hayes as Foley
- Edward LeSaint as Samuel Blair
- Dean Benton as Steve Sloan
- William Bailey as Cliff Borden
- Sid Jordan as Warns Leavitt