Wild and Woolly is a 1937 American Western film directed by Alfred L. Werker and written by Frank Fenton and Lynn Root. The film stars Jane Withers, Walter Brennan, Pauline Moore, Carl Switzer, Jackie Searl and Berton Churchill. The film was released on July 19, 1937, by 20th Century Fox.
Jane Withers helps celebrate her town's fiftieth anniversary in spite of crooks planning a bank robbery.
- Jane Withers as Arnette Flynn
- Walter Brennan as Gramp 'Hercules' Flynn
- Pauline Moore as Ruth Morris
- Carl Switzer as Zero
- Jackie Searl as Chaunce Ralston
- Berton Churchill as Edward Ralston
- Douglas Fowley as Blackie Morgan
- Robert Wilcox as Frank Bailey
- Douglas Scott as Leon Wakefield
- Lon Chaney, Jr. as Dutch
- Frank Melton as Barton Henshaw
- Syd Saylor as Lutz